Wednesday, 2 July 2008

X3 Forums & Community Support

I'm currently working on a large site implementation involving the new x3 functionality. It has been great learning the capabilities of x3 however I miss the community support that is available with EPiServer.

So I had a chat to a couple of people and for those out there who are working with x3, you'll be happy to hear there will be a restructure of the EPiServer world forums to accommodate the new package structure and x3 will sit somewhere within this with Create+. This should be happening sometime after the summer.

In the meantime I will be posting here my learnings from developing with x3. If anybody has any comments, suggestions or links to other x3 developer blogs then please share with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Great work. I've recently come into contact with X3, going to be building a site almost completely with X3 after the summer. This sounds great, you can never have too much help =)